• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cadpat Kneepad/Elbow pad

Crisco

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know how fast the shipping is from Daves army surplus..? I'm looking to buy the Cadpat Kneepads (Alta) and was hoping to receive by this friday if they ship monday. Anyone from the Hamilton Niagra Region from Ontario have any purchase experience with them? If i won't get it in time I don't think ill purchase untill after the summer. Just wondering this because Cpgear got me my canteen straw in 3 days, Orders on saturday shipped monday and was here by wednesday :D Great service. I checked their shipping policy and it has nothing in it saying same day shipping or next business day shipping :( Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I went ahead and ordered them anyways as a buddy told me reservists of course have no priority :). The problem is when i ordered them it said it was successful but when I logged off and logged back on my account.. it said it did not exist? I had to remake an account, but my problem is i don't know if my order is still gonna be processed or not and I don't know how to contact mastercard to see if it was actually billed = / Has this ever happened to anyone?

Yeah you're not gonna get issued them as a reservist, unless you get them for a course or something. That being said the issued ones are over engineered junk, honestly, would it have been that hard to just make simple knee pads and no have these huge extensions under and above? But I digress.

Dave's usually ships within 5 days, at least that's to get it to Alberta. If you have any problems, they do a very good job of answering their phone and are more then willing to make sure you get exactly what you want.

Crisco said:
I went ahead and ordered them anyways as a buddy told me reservists of course have no priority :). The problem is when i ordered them it said it was successful but when I logged off and logged back on my account.. it said it did not exist? I had to remake an account, but my problem is i don't know if my order is still gonna be processed or not and I don't know how to contact mastercard to see if it was actually billed = / Has this ever happened to anyone?

Call or e-mail Dave's. They'd be happy to let you know.

I'll give them a call, I guess the long distance charges don't add up to what I'll be missing out on this summer anyways :) Thanks, I just found it to be odd that happened.

https://dstactical.com/

There's a thread here that has loads of such links.

Back