• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Forces Bisley Team 2009 Win Match

Red Hackle

Inactive
Reaction score
The Canadian Team is shooting pretty well but they know they can shoot even better, having said that though, they beat out the Omanies in the semi finals at the International Falling Plates Match, then at the finals they were up against the Gurkhas it came right down to the wire with the Canadians beating the Gurkhas by one plate. By all accounts, the Canadian Team is very pumped and feels good about tomorrow's match and night shoot. Good luck lads.

I wonder if its the same mob of Canucks who were at Puckapunyal for AASAM in May?

OWDU

Another update today;

Just wanted to update you today on the moving target match, Master Corporal Ryan was tied in first place with Capt. Gagnon another Canadian They had a shoot off Capt. Gagnon coming in first, pretty unbelievable.

Then in the afternoon they had a four man team that had to run a long distance with a weighted dummy,  Master Corporal Ryan was the shooter on the team he had to shoot at 500yds at interval stops on the run. They placed third in the match.

They have a night shoot tonight at 24:00 hrs, will keep you posted.

P.S. Master Corporal Ryan is my son so we are very proud of them all.

You know I tried to see if there was anything, checked youtube too but nothing yet.

Overwatch Downunder said:
I wonder if its the same mob of Canucks who were at Puckapunyal for AASAM in May?

OWDU

Maybe some of them but not all. I know two of the sailors on the team, I am pretty confident they have let me know if they got to go down under.  ;D

I will take a look at their FB pages after I get home and see if they have any updates.

FYI one of our Members is on the team, navlesnipr old friend of mine from cadet days wish him well.

Last night July 06 Mon. at Bisley the night shoot went well for the Canadians, as a team we came first out of the international teams placing us third overall. 

:salute:

Red Hackle,

Thanks for the updates!  Well done so far, and keep up the good work to the members of the team!

Ken,

Congratulations to your son and to the entire Canadian team.  Well Done.

Cheers,
Dan.

As it turns out last Friday July 10th., the Canadians beat out two British teams and came second to the Omanies. They were very happy with their results and came close to coming in first. Great job !

Back