• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cdn Aviator's Dinner Dilemma

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
CDN Aviator said:
Asking a supervisor...........WOW are you ever old school.....nobody does that anymore, it's like Cold war method or somethin'

You'll get there. Besides, I thought you had an expensive dinner to attend tonight ;)

recceguy said:
You'll get there. Besides, I thought you had an expensive dinner to attend tonight ;)

Tomorrow night and i think i may have pulled off a minor miracle in order to cut down on the.....err.....penalties.

CDN Aviator said:
Tomorrow night and i think i may have pulled off a minor miracle in order to cut down on the.....err.....penalties.

Did you get them properly sewn on, or did you borrow a jacket ;D

Am I still to thank for said expedient (and creative) idea?  :blotto:

CDN Aviator said:
I have an enterprising Pte who printed out JPEGs to use with 2-sided tape....
High tech - nice.  Share pix if possible for the "best practices" file.

milnews.ca said:
High tech - nice.  Share pix if possible for the "best practices" file.

While he did receive my thanks, the tailorshop was nice enough to rush it. I'm picking up my tunic in 25 minutes. Temporary solution until i get my new tunics but it should save me a bundle.

Aviator....you know if I was any close it would cost you errrr  many many penalties!
Rush  job or not!

Promises...promises.As you said earlier,little brown bottles might have just been fine  "as a cold war thing" but this is 2011 and anything in a bottle that's not at least 15 years old is ....well no human should ingest that.
Sooo I do hope that your penalty budget will be adequate!
Waiting......

Back