• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF night @ the leafs sens game

FascistLibertarian

Inactive
Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a topic about this here (i looked briefly).

I was at the game last night, I thought it was a great show of support and was really moved by how the people at the game really got behind the troops.
Anyways, I just wanted to say I thought it was a really good thing, my hands got sore from clapping.

I just wanted to say thank you all the CF members who keep our great nation safe and go to other countries to try and help people who dont have what we have.

:cdn:

Gen Hillier was pretty happy at the game, I'd think.  ;D

Yea it was a great night which doesn't happen too often in Toronto, which I think should. Sadly the 27th worst team in the league beat the 2nd best. That's another debate though :P

200 Season ticket holders gave out their seats to soldiers?  When they did this in Edmonton 6000 season ticket holders gave up seats, but then again there is a base out here.  However, I'm sure quite a few would have gladly made the trip from Trenton!

200 Season ticket holders gave out their seats to soldiers?  When they did this in Edmonton 6000 season ticket holders gave up seats, but then again there is a base out here.  However, I'm sure quite a few would have gladly made the trip from Trenton!

The first time most people at the game heard about the CF night was at the game. If this had been made pubic before I think more tickets would have been given up (I dunno if security was a reason)

Trenton!

They should put on a leafs game for the CF there, that would be a real CF night!

Usually an e-mail or call is sent out to the season ticket holders to tell them about the plans.

Good2Golf said:

My goal in life is to convert him to the Habs side.  ;D

forcerecon85 said:
Yea it was a great night which doesn't happen too often in Toronto, which I think should. Sadly the 27th worst team in the league beat the 2nd best. That's another debate though :P

Well for a special occasion such as CF Appreciation Night, you would think the Leafs would make SOME sort of an effort, don't you think?  :P

Good2Golf said:

What a sin.  Yes, I did make a little comment about that ( :P) Leafs watch when I saw it.  I think it went something like this...

Me: "Nice watch sir."
Gen H: "It is nice, isn't it?"
Me: "Are you serious?"
Gen H: "You're a Sens fan aren't you..."

All's fair in war and hockey (or are they one in the same?)

forcerecon85 said:

I'm sorry, but I couldn't let it go...  If the first worst team is in last place, then wouldn't the 27th worst be in 3rd overall?  Put properly it would read "27th best team beat the 2nd best" ...  Sorry, just a quirk of mine  :-\

Back