• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFAT done

BurmeseRain9

Reaction score
Hello to all of you again! This is my second post here. As per my last one, today I completed my CFAT and the MCC said I qualify for both my desired trades. Afterwards, he put them in order on basic of what I want more. Regardless, thank you all for providing me with the practice materials.

Now we wait for the medical. Is it hard to get through that?

I'm not sure what trade you selected. But medical approvals seem to being going pretty quick right now I got mine approved next Day.

I'm not sure what trade you selected. But medical approvals seem to being going pretty quick right now I got mine approved next Day.
However they can take 6-9 months easily. Depends on the medical history of the applicant.

Hahah that's a relief. I hope the recruiters will see it as such. The last guy who took my paperwork (address, acknowledgement of interview, medical questionnaire etc) said "in many months, you'll hear from us hahaha" but that's probably because I am a PR.

Hello to all of you again! This is my second post here. As per my last one, today I completed my CFAT and the MCC said I qualify for both my desired trades. Afterwards, he put them in order on basic of what I want more. Regardless, thank you all for providing me with the practice materials.

Now we wait for the medical. Is it hard to get through that?
My medical came back the same week I did it, I have the cfat, interview and medical all done the longest part of this process for me has been waiting for background & security clearance to come back.

November 16th: CFAT passed

Update as of January 15th 2024:

As per the recruitment office, my file requires a pre-security screening before anything else can be done.

Fingers crossed and let's get it done with!
"Hurry up and wait" as someone else mentioned on my other thread.

I had a broken leg a few years ago and had surgery for it as well as physio therapy for a few months, so I can't imagine a tooth filling would be much of an issue.
Were you approved/passed the medical with the broken leg/surgery/physio? Did they ask more questions, have a doctor fill out more forms for you?

Back