• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Coffee in rations

Roger

Inactive
Reaction score
I really like the instant coffee in the rations, I wish they put two of them in every meal. Does anyone know what coffee it is?

That‘s supposed to be coffee? I thought it was some really foul substance put inside IMPs to discourage wildlife from stealing your rations. :blotto:

Lmao... Oh I just can‘t wait till I get called up in the fall

Don‘t drink it! Thats not coffee, it‘s used to clean you‘re C7A1!

I hear some troops use it as instant motor oil for their Iltises, JUST ADD WATER!!! Personally, I‘ve used it once or twice to strip the paint off a car :blotto: .

Oh does this bring back memories. I‘m a total caffine addict, and I can remember eating that stuff when there was no hot water. No doubt I also have some aluminium in my viens from using the water left over from boil-in-a-foil packs.

In the old day‘s it was Nescafe Instant.
As to day don‘t know as I likes Tea!

Originally posted by Trap:
[qb] Does anyone know what coffee it is? [/qb]
Just read the packet:
COFFEE INSTANT

TYPE 1

NET Wt.
2.4 g

PACKED BY
ROPACK INC.
ANJOU, QUE, CANADA
It is clearly mystery coffee and you probably do not want to know more.

A few meals also hold Nestcafe "frothy" packets. I have seen the French Vanilla and Irish Cream flavours available.

Two Words

"ranger candy"

Kept me awake during long radio watches.

Ahhh the good old days.

:soldier:

Anyone know what‘s happening with the coffee flavoured gum?

Nah, Starbucks is too bitter IMO. Althought some of their specialty drinks are OK, like the grande mocha frappo latte choco cappu...ahhh screw it, I forgot what it‘s called.

Be the saviour of your section. Bring one of those instant tims coffee tins. :D

In Comms and Elec,

We brought the detatchment coffee machine in to the rad van. It is amazing how many little green men popped out of the woodwork when they smelt the fresh ground coffee be made.

Remember fellow Signallers, the three c‘s

1. Comms
2. Cam
3. Comfort

:D

REALLY?? oh ****! that‘s why i kept getting bitched at!!! i thought it was

1. Comfort

2. Comms

3. Cam..

no wonder!!! :D

Originally posted by meni0n:
[qb] Actually now it‘s 4.

1 Comms
2 Cam
3 Defense
4 Comfort [/qb]
It all depends on whom you talk to... Most people will place Cam and defence in the same category.. making it easier to remember.. (3 C‘s)

But as long as we‘re being nit picky it‘s actually

Comms
Camm
Defense
Secondary Comms
Comfort...

Back