• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Crocs?

Sigger,
The hospitals have griped about the open toes or holes that are throughout the Croc's upper.
In theory, they claim people are at risk of being stuck by needles and the like.....
Crocs has responded with shoes that have all the little air holes covered... but it just makes your feet sweaty cause no air is getting to them.

Sigger said:
hippies I say..

I live in Alberta, drive a 4x4, cook red meat over an open flame, cut down trees as required, shoot guns and drink whiskey.  I've got 2 pairs of crocks....hurray, I finally get Jack Bin Layton!  ;D

I don't see nothing wrong with them, but I wouldn't own any myself, or wear them :blotto:

Baker

fuckit, going for the plastic bag treatment. Those over my tootsies plus some antigerm powder 4tw...and cheaper too ;)

Matt_Fisher said:
Anybody have an opinion on Crocs as a possible accessory to add to the lineup?

Ideal shower shoe, barracks/FOB walkabout, or just plain retarded?

Hey Matt your joking right ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Otherwise have fun competing with the superstore  ;D

I won't be caught dead wearing crocs, they look freaking stupid  ::)

On the flip side, bell bottoms look stupid too, everyone had them though. They(crocs) sell like hotcakes with real Ontario Maple syrup.
Oh, wait.. Hippies wore bell bottoms, right?

Oh please, I've been posting hatful croc propaganda since before it was cool  :P ::)

BUT, since the thread is here.  They are a good way to meet new people, and tell them how lame they are :p

RTaylor said:
I personally have never worn them as most of the people in my area that wear them are women and the more femine men...it's created sort of a sterotype...and they don't look like tough guy footwear.

I myself will buy and wear a pair, for the simple fact they are anti-septic and antibacterial. This is not mentioned but is the reason they are used in alot of hospitals now (the closed toe / enclosed foot type, not with holes). They are supposedly really comfortable too, and I could imagine wearing them after a rough march.

Hmmm, the staffs are being banned from wearing them at hospitals around here because they buildup static electricity, and a google search just showed their banning of wear in hospitals to be somewhat commonplace.

I see as well that some schools are now banning them!! Yay!! The world is looking up after all!!  ;D

Mother of gawd ...

They're expanding the line!! Now in hot sports team colours!!  :o

http://shop.crocs.com/c-4-Footwear.aspx?reqid=4&reqProdTypeId=4&subsectionname=footwear

Noticed today the Canex here is selling knock-offs for $13.  They didn't seem to be leaping off the shelf.

I tried giving them drill, but they just sort of loafed around.

Now, there's your problem, it's a well known fact that Crocs and whistles don't mix  ;D

Back