• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Education Transcript Problem!!!

marinemech said:
just waiting to hear back about selections that passed on the 21st, i think i got it, but will have to wait and see, its been a long 16 months

Any news?!?! I'm vicariously living through you guys lol. My file has been delayed.

Nothing yet, bit I have good vibes, that I will be leaving in a few months

How the heck are selection dates found?
I haven't heard anything other than "You will be contacted shortly for interview, your trade is hurting for people badly"...

Although, apparently I am missing 1 Pre-Req course for a few on my "list" (incl. my ACTUAL #1 pick listed below) so I am signing up for some online courses.
I wish there were some sort of challenge test to eliminate that (I thought the CFAT may have been part of that!)

Jayrickson said:
How the heck are selection dates found?
I haven't heard anything other than "You will be contacted shortly for interview, your trade is hurting for people badly"...

Although, apparently I am missing 1 Pre-Req course for a few on my "list" (incl. my ACTUAL #1 pick listed below) so I am signing up for some online courses.
I wish there were some sort of challenge test to eliminate that (I thought the CFAT may have been part of that!)

short answer, they cannot be found, this is all back office stuff for CFRC HQ, some trades are like that, they may be looking for 15 people and may only have 5 that apply. MARENGMECH is one of the trades that not many people i think look into, as its a "dirty trade" as sometimes you may need to go into a tight and oily place to fix something

marinemech said:
short answer, they cannot be found, this is all back office stuff for CFRC HQ, some trades are like that, they may be looking for 15 people and may only have 5 that apply. MARENGMECH is one of the trades that not many people i think look into, as its a "dirty trade" as sometimes you may need to go into a tight and oily place to fix something

Same with Avionics, apparently! I have been "steered" towards it, twice (I am ok with it, though!)
MARENG was one of the trades I was considering. I haven't been around boats/ships long enough to truly know how I'd feel about it, though.
The few times I have been, I was not uncomfortable at all.

my interests in Marine Peaked when i went to School in 2011/2012 as i was # 203 for a Automotive tech course in the Community College

Back