• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ETA for an LCIS QL5 package

227representin said:
Per CWO Voisine - Army Foreman of Signals

The pilot course for LCIS QL5 starts 11 Sept end 19 October 06.

17 Candidates - All candidates nominated thru MITES were PteT - soon to be Cpl's (Jul - Sept time frame)

I dont know why A/L Cpls weren't nominated.

No word on further classes at this time.  I am sure that the will be fast and furious though.  A lot of people to catch up.

CWO Voisine was VERY specific - NO QL5 - No spec.

How do I know this you ask?  I was instructed (not advised) to cancel my leave pass for my Sept Archery ELK hunt - cause I was loaded on this course.

Don't PM me with name inquires.  Those who are loaded, already know.

PS - Tim, Darren, Brad, & Amanda - we are doing PT with the QL3 guys!

CWO Voisine = Branch Chief
CWO Blais = Foreman of the Army

Just FYI

I'm an LCIS Cpl going on QL5A very soon and have been getting spec pay since my promotion.  There was a cut off date, I think it was 31-Dec-06.  If you were promoted before this date then you'd get spec pay upon promotion to Cpl.  A lot depends on your OR clerks and if they know what they're doing.  Mine are great.

We'll be doing PT with the LCIS QL3s.  7 weeks long.  I don't expect the course to be difficult academically at all.  I've heard the hardest part is staying awake in class.

Back