• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feb 2008 BMQ- ALL locations

Hey guys, got the good news today getting sworn in next tuesday then off to St-Jean on the 16th by plane start date is on the 18th just wondering who else out there is getting coursed for the same time

Hey man, I'm flying from St. John's for the 18th. Getting sworn in next week.

awesome man i'll see you there add me on msn if you'd like corbeil.chris@gmail.com

So who else is leaving for Feb 18th BMQ? I know it's not just me and Sinah!

Edit: My MSN name - tandaven@hotmail.com

I'm starting Feb 22nd somewhere off the island of Montreal, I think in St. Hubert
Two weekends a month until June where I'll go and do my SQ and BIQ full-time at Valcartier.  :army:

Hey everyone! Received my call yesterday (Feb 4th) going to BMQ for the 18th of Feb flying out of calgary on the 16th.
If anyone wants to chat on msn before hand ranolineq@hotmail.com

I am also starting BMQ in St. Jean on Feb 18th. Fly out of Winnipeg on Feb 16.

I don't get why you guys are leaving on the 16th. I'm flying out of Newfoundland on the 17th!

Got my call today (Feb 18th BMQ). Get sworn in Feb 13th, fly out of Halifax on the 17th

Hello,
Im headed out of Petawawa on the 17th to my BMQ in St. Jean.  I will be taking the Greyhound Bus into Montreal and then taking a cab the rest of the way.  I was wondering if anyone will be taking the bus the same day, and if that was the case, if anyone would like to share a cab to cut on costs.  From what i understand its about $90.  If anyone is interesting PM me or post here.  As well, anyone headed to the BMQ on the 18th, feel free to add me to MSN, lost4words_ox@hotmail.com.

Case.a

From what I was told at CFRC St. John's today during my swearing in, there'd be a bus coming for us at 3 EST. I know three of us are coming from Newfoundland that afternoon.

Yeah I know I was told that as well.  But where I am from, I have to get the Greyhound one of two times during the day, the first makes me arrive at 9:30am, and the other makes me arrive past 6:00pm.  I dont particularly want to wait around for several hours as I will have little money as it is. 

Oh okay, cool, just figured I'd inform you that a few of us would be arriving around then if you were okay with waiting.

Well that depends, if I knew someone was gonna be there aroudn the same time as me, I would wait.  Im a talkative person, I can't be by myself.  :p

Hey just a quick question, how long did you guys have to wait to get the call to be sworn in and get the date you start your BMQ??

DS4000 said:
Hey just a quick question, how long did you guys have to wait to get the call to be sworn in and get the date you start your BMQ??

Ok.....thats a popular question. It can be fixed by a search but i guarantee that you wont find the answer that applies to YOU as each applicant has a different process due to their background, trade choice and applicable entry plan.

I only had to wait a week after being merit listed to get called to be sworn in 4 days later and then basic ont he 18th.  but overall i had to wait 2 months.

I handed in my full application Jan 5th or so, did my CFAT/Interview/Medical a week later, and got offered a job at the beginning of February. I'm going to BMQ on the 17th.

So all in all, 6 weeks for me.

Back