• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finished with Enrollement

Maav37

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, I passed my PT this morning, it wasn't very challenging. Or at least I found so. I applied back in November and last week was told I will be sworn in this wednesday or the next. From what I had read on here I thought the process would have taken longer, or gone wrong somewhere. I guess I got lucky?

Glad to be done.

If you just passed your PT test today, but were told last week when you would be sworn in... how does that work???

Anyways, congrats, what trade did you get?

Could of been just a re-test or something... or possible a "If you pass, you will be sworn in...." Interesting question though.

Appologies, I worded that poorly. What I meant is I was told by our local recruiter, hypothetically, if I passed the PT (not a re-test), when I could expect to be sworne in.

Good job.  Im getting sworn in this wednesday (feb 15) as well, in Toronto. Got the call today, and I just did my PT on Feb 1st. Off to St Jean on March 6th

Pretty much was the same as you applied at end of Nov, Got a call within 2 weeks and then wrote my CFAT around Dec 3. Did the Medical on Dec 19. Had to wait for xmas break to pass had my medical on Jan 11. Then PT Feb 1st. Only took me 12 days to get the call from when I was told I would be merit listed by the end of the week.

Oh by the way, Full Time, Reg Force / Sig Op.

Back