• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

First time to CFRC

NPrieur said:
I think there's a difference between having one's hand held, and seeking guidance. I thought teamwork was one of the attributes a soldier should have. ;p

Hi NPrieur,

You thought well and from so little I know... teamwork is excellent in any type of group, even more in the army.  :nod:

I would suggest you follow Otis' advices. He is a recruiter and therefor knows what he is talking about. Narrow down your options by considering what you already have (i.e. studies). Then yes, go down to the recruiting center with a list of clear questions. The recruiters will take the time to answer you. I have had excellent cooperation from the ones I spoke with.

As per "the winning attribute of a good soldier" stated by an earlier poster on this thread... this is something that we will all learn in time... when the time comes. For now, a lot of us on this forum are still civilians who try to know/learn as much as we can by seeking guidance, help and communication from those who are in the Army already as, after all, they are the ones with the experience and the knowledge.
These are the ones we should listen to... and let aside the ones who are not in yet, but will act like: "know it all, done it all" although they should remember that they once, were in this exact same spot as to "What, when, how, why" type of questions.

Again, I strongly suggest you relay to the advices of those with the experience.

Good luck to you,
Alea

Back