• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For you lawn dart types

could you imagine that helmet landing in your back yard?  :warstory:

:rofl:
I get such joy out of the misfortune of others. Is that wrong?  ;D

Just one quick question.  Were all those planes broken or something?

The slow motion footage of the guys stepping out into the wind and being thrown around was amazing.  :eek:

Could you imagine being the guy in the second last clip?  The guy was upside down, then jerked right side up, then spun and went back upside down...
I know people say that the first thing they see after exiting is the plane...but I don't think you want to be looking at the plane through your feet. :eek:

I like the guys falling down and then scooching out on their butts :)

those static line problems are no laughing matter.
guys can snap their arms like a twig.
I've sent that vid to a few people, they all got a kick out of it.
Greg

I suppose it beats the British WWII solution of a tube out of the bottom of the plane, with many teeth marks in it or the russian solution, low, slow and a bundle of hay.    :eek:

Colin P said:
I suppose it beats the British WWII solution of a tube out of the bottom of the plane, with many teeth marks in it or the russian solution, low, slow and a bundle of hay.    :eek:

What is so wrong with a bundle of hay?  Its better than nothing....as long as the farmer doesnt leave his pitchfork in it  :eek: ;)

Now that I have finished watching it, I will make a real reply.

I wont lie, I have had enough bad jumps to cause some injuries, give me some downtime, and scare the living breath out of me.  I also did free fall jumps, which I liked better because of the control, but others didnt because you actually had to worry.  By the time I left I didn't even have to think about either, they were as natural as breathing.  After a while, it becomes so natural that you can see when the soldiers under you are doing it wrong, but actually have to think about exactly what was wrong.

Koenigsegg said:
I know people say that the first thing they see after exiting is the plane...but I don't think you want to be looking at the plane through your feet.
that is how you see it.

That guy at 3:33 was just painful to watch...some of those other weak exits were something.  My cousin was a JM in the 101st and 82nd and told me stories of stuff like this but on the C-141.  You wouldn't believe some of the stuff he told me he saw!  :eek:

Cheers,
Duey

Back