• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FREE SHIPPING: The Battle of Spring

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Spring is here and that means good news for Army.ca users. To celebrate the end of winter I've dropped all shipping charges on Army.ca swag.

How long will this deal last? Until the last bit of snow is gone from my yard. By the looks of things you still have some time to get in on this deal, but despite snow in the forecast, time is of the essence!

I'll keep you posted, but for the time being the drifts are still almost 3 feet high at the moment.

Cheers and long live spring
Mike

Mike I may have to take you up on your offer.

Mom likes the idea too :D

Baker

Just one problem.........I have at least one of everything in the store already.

Hmm,...an army.ca dress shirt...hmm...

Well, I don't have any Milnet swag, just Army.ca. Hmm, I may get an Army.ca golf shirt, don't have one of those yet.

But then again, I have to get my money in order, which hasn't been very good lately. Oh mother... ;D

How bout an Army.ca blazer crest? Army.ca patch for motorcyle riders? Army.ca tie? Just some ideas Mike ;D

No red t-shirts, size medium?  Although, the tan ones are pretty nice.  

Which one Baker? The Tie? The motorcycle patch? Blazer crest? From what remember you just wanted a "patch" mine were specific ;D

MedTech said:
Which one Baker? The Tie? The motorcycle patch? Blazer crest? From what remember you just wanted a "patch" mine were specific ;D
A patch can go anywhere really. ;)

stryte your hoodie went out in this morning's mail. Thanks!

Hehehe... How bout camisole and g-strings? ;) something for the female members or male members' better halves?

MedTech said:
Hehehe... How bout camisole and g-strings? ;) something for the female members or male members' better halves?

Own some already --- camouflage too.

Mike would have to make these ones pretty darn special.

It's getting pretty green out there... I suspect we have just a couple days left max before all the snow is gone, so if you're going to make your move, now is the time! :)

7A6E2B83-BCFB-4160-BCFA-82936284CF82_glacier.jpg

Thanks to all who participated. This weekend, winter succumbed to the heat after a lengthy battle. The snow melted quietly in the presence of family and friends... or at least me on my deck with a beer in hand. ;)

Spring is finally here.

stryte said:
Hoody arrived today. Looks and feels great    :)

Thanks.
If it is the Army.ca one, then they are great! I have two! I'll tell you what the Milnet one is like later when mom gets hers. (She also has an Army.ca one!).

;D
Baker

Mike Bobbitt said:
Spring is finally here.

Spring?  Judging from the temperatures, I think we in Southern Ontario have boogied right into summer!! 
3.gif

PMedMoe said:
Spring?  Judging from the temperatures, I think we in Southern Ontario have boogied right into summer!! 
3.gif
You must have stolen the heat from us out West

Back