• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Funny Pix & Video Thread

441523781_10226863653389806_8405310475334932694_n.jpg

🍻

Happy Birthday to the Royal Artillery formed on 26 May 1716

"Ubique means that warnin’ grunt the perished linesman knows,
When o’er ’is strung an’ sufferin’ front the shrapnel sprays ’is foes;
An’ as their firin’ dies away the ’usky whisper runs
From lips that ’ave n’t drunk all day: “The Guns! Thank Gawd, the Guns!”

From X

Justin Trudeau's Ego
@Trudeaus_Ego

View attachment 85628Last night, I ordered all buildings in Canada to be lit up red for Period Day. Periods are a new phenomenon, caused by climate change, which affect billions of men and women. Canadians from coast to coast tell me that Period Awareness is their number one concern right now.

…which I followed out of curiosity to find this ironically non-satirical Xeet from Minister Hussen, Canada’s Minister of International Development. Not sure if Canadian’s are paying for the beaded menstrual rosaries, but this makes me wonder if there’s a limit it to the Government’s virtue signaling? (Or consideration of the dismissal of post-menopausal women in Canada)

So...have you ever served with the Marines? Or met one? In your 4 years service 20 odd years ago? Because you sure seem to think they are stupid...

Really ? You know what a meme is used for ? Humor, right ?

Welcome to the internet, buddy ...
Not // Not laughing....."buddy".

There is a not very fine line between funny and flat-out ignorant.

This is not funny.

But you do you.

I on the other hand will honour and protect those I have served with from the aspersions of the drive by fruiters.

If you have a funny meme about mechanics, medics, Suptechs, MSE Ops, Engrs, Cbt Arms (teehee), JTACs, pilots, AirOps, AirNavs Martechs, NWOs etc...I will also question that.

If you think our allies are worthy of mockery as well, I will also call that out.

I don't really care who you are or what you think, but I always call BS when I see it.

Have a nice day

And let the comments begin. I’ll start:
“Hey Dave, isn’t that your wife?”

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpeg
    IMG_0220.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31