• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

General Email for CFRC Vancouver?

Keebler

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a general email address for CFRC Vancouver? 

Nothing on the website about it.  I recommend that you call or fax them.

CFRC Vancouver
1070 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC
V6E 4H1

Phone:
604-694-6390

Fax:
604-694-6391

Thanks, i have called on several occasions, but they are hard to get a hold of (i know they are busy as are most of the other CFRC's), mostly i just get voice mail which i have left messages on, with no return calls. So i was just hoping there was another way to get a hold of them, such as email. I may try faxing, who knows.

Keebler said:
Thanks, i have called on several occasions, but they are hard to get a hold of (i know they are busy as are most of the other CFRC's), mostly i just get voice mail which i have left messages on, with no return calls. So i was just hoping there was another way to get a hold of them, such as email. I may try faxing, who knows.

Email from the main recruiting address gets forwarded regionally ... if you have an active application just keep trying to call ... I'll be back there in a week or so (depending on the weather here in Manitoba), maybe I can be of more help then.

Keebler,

Just send an email to the main website www.forces.ca

They will have Vancouver contact you directly regarding your file....it will be faster that way.

Good luck.

Back