• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Gerber

• Thread starter Thread starter Zero216
  • Start date Start date
And exactly what, may I ask, did you learn from getting extras for having kit stolen from you?

What PPCLI MCPL said. If it was secured then it can't be stolen, can it? ( I wonder if he was the one who recommended  me for extras? ;D)

In my particular case, also zapstrap and ducttape everything on your (82 ptn)webbing. Think it can't break/tear looose? Yes it can, and it will.  :)

Britney Spears said:
If it was secured then it can't be stolen, can it?

Tell that to 1 in 10 Accura owners. Locks (secured) only keep honest people honest. If a thief wants it, he'll (she'll) get it. Having it (properly) locked only proves you took reasonable (not every) precaution to secure it and prevent it's procurment by the offending party.

ell that to 1 in 10 Accura owners. Locks (secured) only keep honest people honest. If a thief wants it, he'll (she'll) get it. Having it (properly) locked only proves you took reasonable (not every) precaution to secure it and prevent it's procurment by the offending party.

Damn, you have an issued Acura?

Of course. If you did take every reasonable precaution, it will be abundantly obvious, and of course you will not be responsible. I don't think that's what the Sgt meant in his initial warning. (Not directed at recceguy, but the new troops)

Britney Spears said:
Damn, you have an issued Acura?

I have a good job ;), Actually it's a new Chev Uplander with smoked glass, but I'm not paying for it. :)

Back