• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting Sworn In - Question

StormTrooper

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys! Well, I am very excited at the moment, because I just got a call from my unit and they told me that I am getting sworn in this coming Wednesday. So I guess this will be my last question asked in the "Recruiting" section of this forum :D. I was too excited, so I forgot to ask the recruiter, I was wondering if I should bring anything like photo ID, or any other kind of paper work? My friend said that I should bring my bank account papers - Does anyone know what those papers called? Thank you all for helping me get my questions answered  :salute:

They need you to bring in a Cheque or Bank Book with your Bank Account Number on it, so that they can pay you.

Congratulations.

When I went I had to fill out next of kin forms, a will, etc. Make sure you have the next of kin's address and phone number. It's ok for people who live at home but my Mom lives in another city and I don't usually send her anything in the mail so I had to phone her for her address!

Stormtrooper, I am being sworn in as well. Where are you being sworn in? I am going to be sworn at Moss Park in Toronto with the QOR.

AFireinside13 said:
Stormtrooper, I am being sworn in as well. Where are you being sworn in? I am going to be sworn at Moss Park in Toronto with the QOR.

Awesome! Same here  ;D I guess I'll see you there  :salute:

Back