• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Go figure. Who would have thought the military would take away our money.

Well.  Its finally over.  At least for now.  I was called in today to sign papers for my claim.  A little worried about what they would say.  And I had a good reason to be worried.  All I'm getting is around 300$  And they told me that I would be entitled to all the benefits of being posted, unfortunately you only receive those at the end of each month.  According to my clerk.  And since the policy was only decided after I left to go back home it looks like I wont be getting anything.  Like with anything else I have to wait to see what happens next.  But as far as I'm concerned, it's pretty much over.  But you better believe that I will be bringing this up soon.  Cause there was no reason to do that to all these soldiers.  No excuse at all.  Oh yeah, and they do have time to screw around with me too.  I'm pretty sure that they hire people purposely to do such things.  lol.

Back