• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guy takes a .50 BMG ricochet to the head

Any idea how close you'd have to be firing to have the round ricochet farther back then from where it was fired from?

And how many of you scrolled down the related video's to the Girl next door shooting ;D

Old Ranger said:
And how many of you scrolled down the related video's to the Girl next door shooting ;D

Possibly only you, but next time I hit the range, it'll be in a bikini!!! NOT!!!  ;)

I'd wear a bikini if I could fire half the stuff they had....it would have to be Hunter Orange so I wouldn't be mistaken for large game.. :D

Old Ranger said:
I'd wear a bikini if I could fire half the stuff they had....it would have to be Hunter Orange so I wouldn't be mistaken for large game.. :D
Whoa whoa whoa, such a disturbing mental picture there >:D ;)

Girls and Guns......gulp.......what a video!! Had to perform CPR on myself!!! ;D

OK just when you think the human race can't get any dumber someone goes and looks down the barrel of a loaded gun .

OldSolduer said:
Girls and Guns......gulp.......what a video!! Had to perform CPR on myself!!! ;D

They could incorporate that into a recruiting drive ;D

OldSolduer said:

Just remember CPR involves your hands on the chest not below the waist. ;D

karl28 said:
    OK just when you think the human race can't get any dumber someone goes and looks down the barrel of a loaded gun .

Remember, just cause it didn't go off instantly doesn't mean nothings going to happen...

DarkFire said:
Remember, just cause it didn't go off instantly doesn't mean nothings going to happen...

Well, you should have told that to that dad...

Florida Boys Find Live WWII Grenade with Metal Detector

PACE, Fla. —  An 8-year-old boy and his friend found a live, World War II-era hand grenade while searching for buried treasure with a metal detector.

Sidney Mathis and his friend had found nails, bolts and a toy car by sweeping the detector over a field near their home Thursday. But it was their other find
that alarmed Sidney's father, Chris Mathis.He arrived home Thursday to find the boys about to put the grenade into a bucket of water. Chris Mathis grabbed
the grenade and dangled it outside the window of his sport utility vehicle as he drove away from the apartment complex.

Mathis had second thoughts. "I hit a bump and that's about the time I realized moving the grenade wasn't the brightest thing to do," he said.

Two members of an Air Force explosives unit from nearby Hurlburt Field in the Florida Panhandle took the grenade and destroyed it Friday morning.

Back