• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Birthday Celticgirl

Eye In The Sky

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
;D

Happy birthdayanniversary to you!  Hope you have a good one!

1172270909_Happy%20Birthday.jpg

Aww, thanks guys! :)

EITS, you're not a good secret-keeper, are you?  ;D

And a very Happy Birthday to you Celtic. All the best on this day!!!!

Happy Birthday CG!!!  A little older and wiser never hurt anybody!  Now drop and give us 20 before you have that birthday cake!

MamaBear said:
Now drop and give us 20 before you have that birthday cake!
Someone beat me to it, but you can add 10kms onto your runs this week as well as 100 extra situps. Oh yeah, save me some cake too, and Happy Bday!

Thanks everyone! :)

Highlander60 said:
Someone beat me to it, but you can add 10kms onto your runs this week as well as 100 extra situps. Oh yeah, save me some cake too, and Happy Bday!

Special thanks to my honey.  :-*  The cake will be gone within a couple of hours (the little one and her cousins are here). Better luck next time!  ;D

Happy B-Day Celticgirl...hope you had a great one!!!!

Eye in the Sky has a B-Day tmr...Happy Early B-Day EITS...

Cheers n' beers,
HL

Hot Lips said:
Happy B-Day Celticgirl...hope you had a great one!!!!

Eye in the Sky has a B-Day tmr...Happy Early B-Day EITS...

Cheers n' beers,
HL

What a coincidence! Happy Birthday right back at ya, EITS!  ;D

Celticgirl said:
What a coincidence! Happy Birthday right back at ya, EITS!  ;D

LOL

I've decided to have Unbirthdays from this point on, aka *Holding Pattern Celebrations*.

;D

Thats where I got it from, watching Alice In Wonderland with my daughter when she was younger....over...and over...and over again.  8)

When you watch it 10000000 times it tends to stick in your head. 

Eye In The Sky said:
LOL

I've decided to have Unbirthdays from this point on, aka *Holding Pattern Celebrations*.

;D

You should do what many women do Eye.....start going backwards at 40!  Give me a few more years and I'll be living my second childhood!

Happy Unbirthday!  (thanks a bunch though....I've now got that song stuck in my head)

Highlander60 said:

Back