• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HELP ME!!! CIC conversion to ROTP Pay Scale

abelv15

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Victor Abel and currently I go to RMC for the 1 year in the ALOY program. My contract is not up and I was not accepted into the ROTP program. I still want to be an officer in the CF. I am thinking of becoming a CIC in my town while I go to school at UNBC to get the grades that I need to get accepted into the ROTP program. Would I be able to keep my same rate of pay as a CIC while converting to Reg Force ROTP? I need to know this, if not then I guess its the Army reserves for me before I get accepted into the ROTP program.

abelv15 said:
Hello, my name is Victor Abel and currently I go to RMC for the 1 year in the ALOY program. My contract is not up and I was not accepted into the ROTP program. I still want to be an officer in the CF. I am thinking of becoming a CIC in my town while I go to school at UNBC to get the grades that I need to get accepted into the ROTP program. Would I be able to keep my same rate of pay as a CIC while converting to Reg Force ROTP? I need to know this, if not then I guess its the Army reserves for me before I get accepted into the ROTP program.

Hi Victor,

Someone will soon be here to answer your questions.
However I'd like to say that you don't need to create 2 threads to ask the same question. There will always be a member to see it and answer you to the best of their abilities and every thread is accessible to everyone.

To start with army.ca, here is a link which contains the Conduct Guidelines of the forum:
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/24937/post-259412.html#top

Be patient,
Alea

oh victor you pose a good question...if someone answers it, i'd like to know also...as I think i might be inĀ  your situation also...thanks

Back