• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

High Ranking Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

..so far.

Technology marches onwards.

5aeac87f65a4f.jpeg

Some people can be impervious/oblivious to an amazing level (either naturally or chemically aided). I don't know why somebody didn't take him low at the knees.

Of course, cue the cheering section.

Some people can be impervious/oblivious to an amazing level (either naturally or chemically aided). I don't know why somebody didn't take him low at the knees.

Of course, cue the cheering section.
I was thinking that too. Where the hell was the low tackle? Someone needed to just fully commit themselves to wrapping up his legs.

He didn’t even notice those baton strikes. I wonder what was in his system?

low tackle gives up your belt kit. bit of a trade off. by the looks of that fella. he wasnt in the mindset to disarm someone. but crazier things have and will happen. CEW all day long, till you get two probes in. and make the fk sure you have EMS coming for when buddy flat lines.

low tackle gives up your belt kit. bit of a trade off. by the looks of that fella. he wasnt in the mindset to disarm someone. but crazier things have and will happen. CEW all day long, till you get two probes in. and make the fk sure you have EMS coming for when buddy flat lines.
Obviously that tackle would only be to start a pile, and only once he himself was physically engaging and a fight was unavoidable. But yes, I agree a good taser hit from 15’ or so would have been perfect here, but they didn’t seem to initially have one. By the time CEW was in play the target was already fouled with officers.

Preach Amy Poehler GIF by Sisters

True - but there were several members there. Somebody takes him low to bring him down and the others jump to keep him. Maybe even a solid baton strike to the back of the knees, but tougher with a moving target.

CEW all day long, till you get two probes in. and make the fk sure you have EMS coming for when buddy flat lines.

Reminds me of something I read a few days ago,

Man fled arrest & was chased & tased by police officers. The man told police his hip hurt.

Paramedic on scene says “F&ck him”.

Police eventually take him to the ER. Patient's hip was broken & he required surgery.

A 4-hour ethics course will set him straight. :)

He didn’t even notice those baton strikes. I wonder what was in his system?
That was my question and my totally uneducated guess is meth coupled with a mental health issue. Did they OC spray him? I thought I saw it deployed and it had zero effect.

That was my question and my totally uneducated guess is meth coupled with a mental health issue. Did they OC spray him? I thought I saw it deployed and it had zero effect.
Oh man, did they ever. You didn't see that massive delivery of spicy flavour?

Oh man, did they ever. You didn't see that massive delivery of spicy flavour?
I thought it was there - I only watched it once. Man that shit hurts - been sprayed twice and NO it was not because I was misbehaving.....

There is a not insignificant amount of the population that is immune from that stuff when sober. That’s scary. I thought it was my worst experience before kidney stones.

my question.

What happened before the video was running? What did the camera miss or not show us? Crazy day for everyone there involved

Back