• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

High Ranking Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

Compromised cop... drug dealers walk...

Enforcing drug laws in BC always leaves me feeling confused...

We have a provincial government that seems fully committed to supplying safe illegal drugs to addicts, flooding the streets with even more drugs than already exist.

The government is so committed to supplying safe drugs to its citizens that it's entertaining a recent report that recommends it starts to distribute fentynal & heroine as part of its menu options...so how this same government expects law enforcement to enforce drug laws is beyond my comprehension

How can we expect law enforcement to have a positive impact on the community & do its best to rid a community of drugs, when the government itself aims to be the main party distributing those drugs?

I don't know enough detail about this particular case, re 3 men charged in fentynal trafficking case...

But I reckon its going to be hard for the government to target and prosecute individuals for drug trafficking on the one hand, if on the other hand those individuals are trafficking the same drugs the government itself is distributing for free...

We have a provincial government that seems fully committed to supplying safe illegal drugs to addicts, flooding the streets with even more drugs than already exist.

The government is so committed to supplying safe drugs to its citizens that it's entertaining a recent report that recommends it starts to distribute fentynal & heroine as part of its menu options...so how this same government expects law enforcement to enforce drug laws is beyond my comprehension

How can we expect law enforcement to have a positive impact on the community & do its best to rid a community of drugs, when the government itself aims to be the main party distributing those drugs?

I don't know enough detail about this particular case, re 3 men charged in fentynal trafficking case...

But I reckon its going to be hard for the government to target and prosecute individuals for drug trafficking on the one hand, if on the other hand those individuals are trafficking the same drugs the government itself is distributing for free...

More excitement...

If you think it's bad now, wait until Trudeau's decriminalization promises for the next election. Cannabis got him a majority. Decriminalization of personal use amounts of meth, cocaine and heroin will get him crowned king for life.

If you think it's bad now, wait until Trudeau's decriminalization promises for the next election. Cannabis got him a majority. Decriminalization of personal use amounts of meth, cocaine and heroin will get him crowned king for life.
And if the legalization etc goes a badly as the weed legalization did we will still be subject to methheads either coming down from their highs. THey are dangerous.

That’s quite a claim. What ridings do you think decriminalizing Schedule 1 CDSA for personal use would flip?

That’s quite a claim. What ridings do you think decriminalizing Schedule 1 CDSA for personal use would flip?
Somehow I don't think hard core drug addicts vote....and I don't think the average Canadian would accept this.

Okay, I'm recuperating from surgery, and maybe not firing on all cylinders and being a bit facetious here as a result, but "legalizing" cannabis was a significant contributor to his 2015 election win. An election promise, no matter how sensible or outlandish, need not be kept after you win. Decriminalization of some Schedule 1 substances has been brought up before by both Teams Red and Orange.

To answer your question, probably not many, as the most drug afflicted ridings are already red. My comment, though, was more aimed at the increased policing challenges associated with more legalization/decriminalization.
Somehow I don't think hard core drug addicts vote....and I don't think the average Canadian would accept this.
Casual users and dealers vote. I'll concede that cannabis is a different drug, but he sold it well and he garnered a lot of the 18 to 40 year old vote in 2015. Then, he then went on to legislate the crap out of it, so it's not truly "legalized".

Okay, I'm recuperating from surgery, and maybe not firing on all cylinders and being a bit facetious here as a result, but "legalizing" cannabis was a significant contributor to his 2015 election win. An election promise, no matter how sensible or outlandish, need not be kept after you win. Decriminalization of some Schedule 1 substances has been brought up before by both Teams Red and Orange.

To answer your question, probably not many, as the most drug afflicted ridings are already red. My comment, though, was more aimed at the increased policing challenges associated with more legalization/decriminalization.

Casual users and dealers vote. I'll concede that cannabis is a different drug, but he sold it well and he garnered a lot of the 18 to 40 year old vote in 2015. Then, he then went on to legislate the crap out of it, so it's not truly "legalized".
Yeah, but really cannabis is little different from alcohol- and frankly, IMHO, and never having touched the stuff, and as Instand here sipping a beer, much less dangerous and destructive to individuals and to society than alcohol (or, I think, tobacco). Legalizing cannabis was a sensible policy platform that reversed decades of failed prohibition that made little objective sense.

I think we can all see the huge difference between that and the Schedule I drugs.

Aren't we already there?

Adam Zivo: B.C. plans to give 'safer supply' fentanyl to minors. And parents won't have a say​

No minimum age listed in protocols for providing youth with taxpayer-funded recreational fentanyl

Adam Zivo: B.C. plans to give 'safer supply' fentanyl to minors. And parents won't have a say

I think we can all see the huge difference between that and the Schedule I drugs.
I haven't had a beer in weeks. Can't afford to get even the least bit wobbly and risk a fall (long overdue total knee replacement).

I'd rather deal with a stoner than a drunk. Use doritos instead of OC.

The legalization of cannabis was oversold IMO, and the impacts of the legislative framework weren't articulated in the 2015 campaign. If the Grits take the approach of "bringing drug abuse out of the shadows to reduce the criminal involvement", which was one of their selling points for cannabis, some voters will likely buy it.

We've gotten a bit off topic, in true Army.ca fashion.

I haven't had a beer in weeks. Can't afford to get even the least bit wobbly and risk a fall (long overdue total knee replacement).

I'd rather deal with a stoner than a drunk. Use doritos instead of OC.

The legalization of cannabis was oversold IMO, and the impacts of the legislative framework weren't articulated in the 2015 campaign. If the Grits take the approach of "bringing drug abuse out of the shadows to reduce the criminal involvement", which was one of their selling points for cannabis, some voters will likely buy it.

We've gotten a bit off topic, in true Army.ca fashion.
Something something dress regs

I wanna say "I don't know...I think even the druggies hate him as much as the rest of us do at this point"...

But you're probably right. I respectfully hope you're wrong lol but I don't think you are

Looking at how well the California experiment is going, and on a smaller scale the BC experiment - why anybody would want to emulate those conditions elsewhere is either stupid, or evil, or both.

Aren't we already there?

Adam Zivo: B.C. plans to give 'safer supply' fentanyl to minors. And parents won't have a say​

No minimum age listed in protocols for providing youth with taxpayer-funded recreational fentanyl

Adam Zivo: B.C. plans to give 'safer supply' fentanyl to minors. And parents won't have a say
I was just about to post this very article, ya beat me to it

Soooooo...yes! This!

I won't beat on my usual dead horse & I'll even let it be for a while, I don't think there's anybody here who still doesn't see what's happening here, and happening quite deliberately

Anybody who wants to give your kids recreational fentynal & keep it a secret from mom and dad is NOT looking out for their best interests...

Soooooo...yes! This!

I won't beat on my usual dead horse & I'll even let it be for a while, I don't think there's anybody here who still doesn't see what's happening here, and happening quite deliberately

Anybody who wants to give your kids recreational fentynal & keep it a secret from mom and dad is NOT looking out for their best interests...

You're right. Far better to let kids buy drugs and die from overdoses.

Fentanyl is deadly and therefore shouldn’t be used by anyone recreationally . Period.

Soooooo...yes! This!

Where are they stating that this is for recreational use?

Back