• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How Soap Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleg

Inactive
Reaction score
Figured everyone could use a little useless information that was actually correct  :D 

Soap works because one end of the molecule dissolves in water and the other end dissolves in grease. When you rinse the water pulls the grease away using the soap as a sort of tow-rope.

That's today's science lesson!

And now I can see everyone who wasted their time reading this going    :mad:      :akimbo:      :mg:

Yeah, so in theory there could be better designed soap then other brands of soap? Interesting. :army:

Oh and I go like this :evil: , rather then :mad: :akimbo: :mg:

Is this even on topic?

So if i eat a brick of soap, then eat my disgustingly greasy lunch of burgers with bacon and cheese, fries with gravy, and whatever the heck else they have at the mess, then drink a gallon of water, i‘ll be fat free? LMAO :D

LMFAO, that‘s something I NEVER would have considered. Kudos to rifle_team_captain for coming up with the perfect McDonalds diet!

lol, thanks. I‘m gonna try it now! If it works, Atkins will be done for!

I can‘t resist..... to tie your soap info into the military.

During one of the final phases of soap making you can add soium and the glycerin in the soap will rise to the surface. (all your beauty bars that your wives, or you , use will have had that process skipped so that the glycerin remains as it has skin softening capabilities) During the industrial revolution many soap manufacturers became rich by this process selling the glycerin to the military for use in nitro-glycerin and other explosives.

uh oh, here comes another funny one: so if i lit up my mom‘s bodyshop stuff, it‘ll go kaboom? lol
ok, that one wasn‘t as funny :(

Perhaps one of you boy-geniuses could explain to me why this is in the "Infantry" section....

We have enough useless information floating around this board - not sure why we need more.

Off it goes to "off-topic" where that Mod may very well close it.. :D

Cheers

Why is it the more we say don‘t post stupid posts or questions that have already been asked 30 times because were having bandwidth problems, we get more people posting useless comments and old questions on the board? Not to mention more often than not in the wrong section.

Come on guys get on the team.

There‘s something worth in the infantry section: if you take little amount of that glycerin with water during exercise, you will be less deshydrated. Glycerin, by making hydrogen bound with 3 molecules of water, makes the body absorb more water and furthermore, will release it when water will be needed...

But dont take soap to get glycerin... You will be really sick and deshydrated...

Ha yes, there is some sports drinks that contain glycerin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back