• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I‘m IN!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Dehahaha
  • Start date Start date
D

Dehahaha

Hello people! I got a call today saying I‘m in!! Finally hard work and patience has paid off. I submitted my application on March 3rd and so many people helped me out including people in this forum. Thank you for your support and information. I hope everything works out for you guys as well! Good luck and wish me luck in BMQ~!

Was that March 3rd 2004 or 2003? That was pretty fast WOW! Good luck to yah.

Good job! Too bad im still screwed cause of this urine...

You mentioned before you applied for RMS clerk navy. Was that reserves or reg force? I applied a year ago in Halifax for RMS and I am still waiting. Everything is done and I am waiting for the infamous phone call. I heard there was a selection on March 31 and I still haven‘t heard anything. Called today and left voice mail but still nothing. Boy this is frustrating!!

BTW congratulations on getting your offer. When do you go to basic?

hi. my application was subitted on march of this year. so it took about 5 weeks. As for the urine test, they also found trace of blood in my urine. However, what i did was drink lots and lots of water... But make sure you eat tons of fruit!!! tons of fruit. melon types preffered. Also make sure you stay away from meat. especially red meat at least for 4 days before your urine test.
Barb. I joined the reserves not the reg force.
hope this helps~

Stay away from red meat? I fiend for Burger King Whoppers every 4 days, thats impossible. I‘ll do it for the navy I guess, and get my mom to buy some melons. Thanks for the advice, cause I hate cranberry juice.

Back