• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I‘m leavin early May and have to ask???

• Thread starter Thread starter Gorgon5000
  • Start date Start date
G

Gorgon5000

Is anyone else leaving May 4th or 7th I‘ve seen people leavin on the 27th of this month and was wounderin if any of you can tell me why these dates are so close to each other is it because different dates mean we‘re put into different groups.
I thought that there were set dates and everyone left for BT on these set dates throughout the year? :confused:
Thanks Lots Guys and Gals
Peace..Gorgon5000. :)

You will probably be in a different serial than those people leaving in April. I can‘t say for sure because I don‘t work for CFLRS. They stagger these dates so that resources are available throughout the training cycle (pool, range, confidence course etc). It also allows them to course load follow on courses to minimize the gap between Basic Training and Trades Training.

It is my understanding (though I could be wrong) that every Tuesday there is a new bunch of recruits starting and on Sundays another bunch graduating. It‘s almost like a revolving door. Good luck to you!

Yeah CathTaylor is right, basically a new recruit class starts everyweek at CFLRS on eithter monday or tuesday and one graduates every sunday. so bascially you‘ll see guys that are there for a while by the week number on there slip on. If you‘re looking to get together with ppl on the board, jsut see if you guys will be on courses that are within ten weeks of each other.

I will be starting on May 4, and I enroll tomorrow. I was told to keep the first weekend of May free for travelling time.

Back