• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I just got called about aptitude testing!

jonmcc

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I just got called about booking my aptitude test. I called back but no one has returned my calls yet, hopefully they will soon so i can do the test... anyone else have this issue?

ALso, has anyone else recently applied/in the application process in the barrie area?

Remember, you aren't the only one applying... ;)  What time of day did you call?  When they get busy, it can take a day or two to get back to you. If you haven't heard back by Tuesday morning, call again. 

I'm dealing with the Barrie RC, and they've been great. At this time last year when I originally applied, they were pretty busy, so be patient.

Remember that this whole process is about "Hurry up and wait."  If you are expecting to signed up quickly, think again.  From experiences I've read here, waiting a year isn't uncommon. Its been a year for me, and its going to be longer yet because of some medical issues I'm hoping to get cleared up.

Best of luck, feel free to PM if there is anything I can be helpful with.  And in case you haven't read this advice - the search is your friend on this site.  Probably lots of your questions have been answered already.

Back