• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I want to join CF

• Thread starter Thread starter JH_
  • Start date Start date
The Beaver said:
I guess that means that you and I got almost the same score then ;)

I am hoping you did good then, Beaver  :P

CDN Aviator said:
All you needed to know is if your qualified for your trade or not. Average, above average, below average.....who cares ?

He did not really mention if I was or not (must of been though) so I just went with that. 
Old Sweat said:
That means you are grouped with half the people that take the test.

(If directed at me) That would of meant I scored average.  :P

Anyways its not about me here, I was just more curious why some places give scores and others don't. But it just seems like it depends on the CFRC, so no more questions from me  ;D

just wanted to say thanks to everyone.  The forum has been very useful so far.

I did applied in end of Feb.  Right now I'm done with interview, CFAT, medical, etc. 

As told by the CFRC staff officer, I just need to submit my university diploma and I will be in. 

JH_ said:
just wanted to say thanks to everyone.  The forum has been very useful so far.

I did applied in end of Feb.  Right now I'm done with interview, CFAT, medical, etc. 

As told by the CFRC staff officer, I just need to submit my university diploma and I will be in. 

if it was only that simple...

you will be playing the waiting game my friend.

logairoff said:
if it was only that simple...

you will be playing the waiting game my friend.

I did some search on this forum after reading your comment. Well, I guess there's waiting period for everything.  Hopefully, everything will be magically and awesomely done in earliest time possible.  Thanks for letting me know of the waiting games (i.e. waiting for the actual swearing in, BMOQ, etc etc etc). I guess there's something new to learn everyday.  ::)  Any  :2c: :2c: or 50 cent will be greatly appreciated.

cheers,

jay

It's that way with any sort of government/Law Enforcement job as well, typically. You have to be patient, focused, and above all, determined to see it through.

Back