• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

If You Hadn't Joined the CF, What Career Would You Have Chosen?

• Thread starter Veterans son
  • Start date
V

Veterans son

Hello Everyone:

If you hadn't joined the CF, which career would you have chosen?

Again, your replies and comments are appreciated! :) ;D

A slimy mouthy I'd have too go back in time and beat myself up piece of trash, or a brain surgeon.
[i always get confused.]

What is this, 20 questions?

Ok, I'll play - Conan the Barbarian.

Since I wear glasses, Konan the Librarian. :p

Sh0rtbUs said:
Shooting birds at the airport.... :blotto:

Hey, does anyone know how to get that one, it'd be like hunting season year 'round!   :gunner: All the pigeons you can eat!    ;D

This wasn't meant to be a humourous topic but that is okay. ;D ;D

I would have been an inventor... I had this plan for an ashtray on a motorcycle.  ;D

Zamboni driver for me. I guess I'll have to settle for being a helicopter pilot.

Damn it you guys took all the good ones...

*Sigh* OK International Man of Mystery...

People kept laughing at me after I enrolled in clown college...

Just a Sig Op said:
People kept laughing at me after I enrolled in clown college...

isnt it the whole point of it?

Being a Student in the reserves i guess i would be working at McDonald's or something like that.

Stayed in school the extra 4 years and been a gynocologist.  ;)

Rocket Engineer.
cool24.gif

Being as my Ttown was Based Upon Two of the Most Productive Coal Mines, I guess I would have been A Couple of Miles Under the Ocean If it wasnt For there Closure

SprCForr said:
Stayed in school the extra 4 years and been a gynocologist.   ;)

After dealing with poorly maintained kit all day wouldn't take some of the fun out of coming home to play with what you have there?

For me definitely quality control at a brewery.

I_Drive_Planes said:
Hey, does anyone know how to get that one, it'd be like hunting season year 'round!   :gunner: All the pigeons you can eat!     ;D
Join the Corp of Commissionaire's   :D

1)Teacher I guess. (Serious consideration)
2) Create an elaborate pyramid scheme in which I make millions and skip off to the Cayman Islands.
3) Move to the U.S and launch frivolous lawsuits, so I can get millions off my faked stupidity. :blotto:

I considered being in the RCMP, or a long distance Truck driver with my own rig.  If those fell through, the I guess I'd become an MP and sit on my butt all day thinking I knew what I was doing with the country.

My first choice still would've been as a Fire Fighter.  My second choice, believe it or not, was dentist...I'm not sure why??  I guess it's because I once had a game called "Toothache" (Pulled off the market because it was said to be too scary for kids), which was much like the game "Operation."  Ever since owning that game, I've had dental tendencies ;D

Chimo! 

Back