• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Image Makeover for member 'Trinity'

Father Mulcahy is nice and funny, but is that the right image for Trinity? Who would you recommend t

• Preacher (Robert Mitchum) from Night of the Hunter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Centurian1985

Inactive
Reaction score
Ah-ah! No peeking at the results until you vote!   ;D

Disclaimer: Trinity is not bound by the decision of this poll!  Poll results may not be successful in cheering up our resident ethical yardstick!

Modified Ongoing Honors List (Named but not included in poll)

Father Guido Sarduccci (Don Novello) from Saturday Night Live
Father Dougal McGuire (Ardal O'Hanlon, the young stupid one) from Father Ted series
One of the Chanting Monks (Unknown) from Monty Python and The Holy Grail
Brother Maynard (Eric Idle) from Monty Python and The Holy Grail
The Baby-Eating Bishop of Barthen Wells (Unknown) from Blackadder II series

I like the name he has...of course I am partial to Father Mulcahy...so...I vote it stays the same...

HL

hrm.. do we get pics to choose from (matching the above poll?)

Well now if you are going to offer pics...I may change my mind, lol

HL

Brother Maynard from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

In keeping with the mony python theme, perhaps the monks from the holy grail?
http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/grail/large/HolyGrail022.jpg

bishop.jpg

The Baby-Eating-Bishop of Barthenwells to Blackadder after having been drugged and morally 'compromised':

"You fiend. Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul minded perversity. Have you ever considered a career in the church?"

http://tinyurl.com/lsyma

TedCast.jpg

Father Jack (Drunk on the Far left, who talks about womens nickers) But Father Ted or Dougal as well...

dileas

tess

Call me stupid (yes, yes, I hear you, enough already...)  but I cant figure out how to post a picture from my computer.  I can do it from the internet no problem, but they would have been large and taken up too much space.  Otherwise I would have made a collage of the selected figures (some of the pictures have 'anti-theft' devices if you try to link them).  

If anyone can assist with instructions, I can go back and mod my first post to include a selection of images...

the 48th regulator said:
TedCast.jpg

Father Jack (Drunk on the Far left, who talks about womens nickers) But Father Ted or Dougal as well...

dileas

tess

That show was hilarious...lmao I loved it...hmmm I think Father Ted but then again I don't know Trinity, so could be Father Jack..."DRINK"!!!!

HL

I know it's not a choice, but I'm going to have to go with Father Jack  ;D

Sig_Des said:
I know it's not a choice, but I'm going to have to go with Father Jack  ;D

I think Fr Jack is a great guy....lol....I don't know Trinity personally but I take it those of you making these suggestions do. Keep on trucking there folks.

IN HOC SIGNO said:
I think Fr Jack is a great guy....lol....I don't know Trinity personally but I take it those of you making these suggestions do. Keep on trucking there folks.

Sure... keep on commenting so the puzzle palace can decide if they should keep me!!  I see how this works!

Trinity said:
Sure... keep on commenting so the puzzle palace can decide if they should keep me!!  I see how this works!

As a baby Padre though I think Doogal is a better fit....Father Jack for me (the old cynical whiskey soaked priest lol)  ;D

Back