• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interview question / answer sheet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolejarski

Inactive
Reaction score
What I mean is that once you get called in for the recruiting interview where they ask you questions regarding your past employment, education etc. What does the interviewer do with that sheet ? Does it follow you throughout your military career or does the recruiter put it away with other files ?

Just curious......

WOLVERINE_X said:
What I mean is that once you get called in for the recruiting interview where they ask you questions regarding your past employment, education etc. What does the interviewer do with that sheet ? Does it follow you throughout your military career or does the recruiter put it away with other files ?

Just curious......

Does it matter ?

WOLVERINE_X said:
To me it does, because I'm a curious person

Do you not have better things to worry about ?

Here, in case minute, insignificant detail keep you awake at night :

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/43026.0.html

Talk about frivolous questions in a "Serious Board".  ::)

When you sit on the pot, how many squares of paper do you use?

This is a simple question, you can choose to either help me on the topic or not. I would really appreciate it if you have nothing to comment on towards the question asked then please don't start to criticize or ask irrelevant questions. I was simply interested in finding out what happens.

No, it doesn't follow you.  We make you fill out a new biography of your life every time you set foot into a training establishment. 

::)

Happy now?

Mods, answered.  Perhaps a lock?

Seeing as you're just getting out of the Regs I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If anyone has anything to add PM a mod.

The Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back