• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Introducing the world's smallest gun that fires deadly 300mph bullets

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
Introducing the world's smallest gun that fires deadly 300mph bullets - but is just TWO inches long
By ANDY DOLAN

Meet the pistol that fits in your pocket - and packs a hell of a punch.

The SwissMiniGun is the size of a key fob but fires tiny 270mph bullets powerful enough to kill at close range.

Officially the world's smallest working revolver, the gun is being marketed as a collector's item and measures just 2.16 inches long (5.5cm). It can fire real 4.53 bullets up to a range of 367ft (112m).

The stainless steel gun costs £3,000 although the manufacturers also produce extravagant, made-to-order versions made out of 18-carat gold with customised diamond studs which sell for up to £30,000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=526655&in_page_id=1770

Unless you hide that thing in somebodies burger and they choke on it, I seriously doubt that is going to kill anybody.  And at at cost of roughly $6000, I don't see it getting used in any drive-by's on the Jane-Finch corridor...

JMNSHO

blake

I'd be afraid to break it LOL. You might be able to kill some one if you shoot them in the eye LOL or if they're a 100 years old ;)

I think it more likely a person using it will hurt themself first by accident...

Deadly and 270mph really shouldn't be put together. The bullet's traveling at 396 feet per second, most pellet guns shoot faster then that...

2.34mm calibre, and 4.53mm long...that would be a....7....perhaps 8-grain bullet?  ???