• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is there a Canadian citizens Militia?

JTF2 - NINJA - SNIPER - BABY SEAL - WANNABE ALERT!

It's a bit like the goodyear blimp, isnt it?

ArmyVern said:
Yes, you have discovered the secret!! All chaps are indeed assless; ergo the obsession and the awesomeness of such-said uniform.

Sorry for the delay in replying but,... Hey I'm busy

So where's the pictures of this awsome uniform you seem to enjoy so much?  ??? ;D

Teflon said:
So where's the pictures of this awsome uniform you seem to enjoy so much?  ??? ;D

Oh nooooooo...not again!  No pictures please, I'm not supposed to get hot flashes while I'm at work  ;)

D Squared said:
Oh nooooooo...not again!  No pictures please, I'm not supposed to get hot flashes while I'm at work  ;)

Are you sure?? We have cold showers where I work ...  ;)

Who wants to join my super badass non-CF affiliated militia?  It is also known as the KBFC.  Knights Brotherhood of Frickin Cool, and totally not the Kyle Burrows Fan Club!!!! BELIEVE DAMN IT!

Kyle Burrows said:
Who wants to join my super badass non-CF affiliated militia?  It is also known as the KBFC.  Knights Brotherhood of Frickin Cool, and totally not the Kyle Burrows Fan Club!!!! BELIEVE DAMN IT!

Only if you have a ninja section

danno84 said:
Hi I was wondering if there is a organized militia group in Canada that is not in service to the Canadian army?  I am thikng of a group similar to the citizens militia in the states.  Thanks!

In fact. The Last Malicia in Canada was disbanded from Alberta, in the early 80's.  They Had the critical job of being of of the critical checks and baleances on the government, not unlike the media is supposed to.  We are guaranteed the freedom of peacefull assembly, The freedom of association, And thanks to former P.M. Harper, we now finally have the legal right, although we always had a god given birthright, to defend our lives, our loved ones, and our way of life.  Malicias ARE legal, in that any law prohibiting them, is a direct violation, without due cause, of our canadian charter of rights and freedoms. 

beerguy said:
In fact. The Last Malicia in Canada was disbanded from Alberta, in the early 80's.  They Had the critical job of being of of the critical checks and baleances on the government, not unlike the media is supposed to.  We are guaranteed the freedom of peacefull assembly, The freedom of association, And thanks to former P.M. Harper, we now finally have the legal right, although we always had a god given birthright, to defend our lives, our loved ones, and our way of life.  Malicias ARE legal, in that any law prohibiting them, is a direct violation, without due cause, of our canadian charter of rights and freedoms.

Sigh...

beerguy said:

Were your parents related?

SeaKingTacco said:
I smell a freeman...

Okay, take him to task for his grammar, spelling and train of thought, but it is just rude to assume that the quality of his personal hygiene is also deficient.

beerguy said:

...are those banjos I hear?

Back