• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 7th BMQ

Sizzle709

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone else on here get selected for the Jan 7th BMQ?

I am heading in as ACISS and from past experience its great to know a few people before you go.

I will be starting BMQ on the 7th as well, and flying out from Pearson on the 5th.

Mike

*sits patiently waiting for results from the PLAR started in May hoping for a spot in January*

Nope i just spoke with CFRC regarding that and a few other inquiries i had and he jokingly said, they may sort that out by hight or just jumbling people up. It will all be sorted when we get there. I did however get the BMQ serial number but not platoon number.

Mike

Posted by: mikecat7
« on: Today at 09:26:39 » Insert Quote
Hey Rockstar, were will you be flying out from?

Mike

Flying out of vancouver... any one else???

Hey all, nothing official, but recruiter told me today that I will most likely be loaded onto the Jan 7 BMQ. Super pumped! 

-Meg

I just got my phone call this afternoon.
January 7'th BMQ for semi-skilled Med Tech.
Flying out of Calgary on Jan 5, swearing in Dec 19!
It begins!  Holy smokes am I excited!

Devo3733 said:
I just got my phone call this afternoon.
January 7'th BMQ for semi-skilled Med Tech.
Flying out of Calgary on Jan 5, swearing in Dec 19!
It begins!  Holy smokes am I excited!

Hey Devo I am swearing in on the 19th of Calgary as well and flying out the 5th. See you there!

See you there indeed!  I'll be the guy trying to look dashing in a suit and not let on how nervous and excited he actually is  ;D

Also going in on the 7th as Construction Eng
I didn't get a platoon number

Flying out from Pearson as well on the 5th
Super Excited :) 

Hey Kale,

Great to hear your flying out  from Pearson as well, any chance you will be swearing in the 18th at CFRC Barrie?

Mike

Hey Mike,

I'll be swearing in the 19th in Toronto, but we'll see each other at Pearson I'm sure

Back