• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joe Rogan from Fear Factor, fights a Contestant *VIDEO*

Sh0rtbUs

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
The caption is quoted below. As some might know, Joe Rogan is an MMA fanatic (he not only announces for the UFC, but he also trains). I dont think this guy would have had a chance if Joe meant business.

"There have been discussions on the internet about Joe Rogan having it out with another contestant on the show, another contestant who was in fact on the Amazing Race named Jonathan. He was notorious for being absolutely brutal to his wife on the race, shoving, screaming, and faking a backhand to her face once that made her flinch. Anyhow this time the wife Victoria, hits another contestant, a former Survivor named Jonny Fairplay, who was notorious for being a scoundrel and even lied about his grandmother being dead when a friend came to visit the island on a challenge etc etc. So Victoria hits Fairplay and Joe gets on the defense about not hitting another contestant, which I'm sure they are contractually bound to, and then it blows up a little there. Hilarious. Joe was about to give him a liitle of the old "WAHH TAOO", if it got any further."

check it:

http://video.msn.com/asx/so.aspx?m=ff_615_preview.wmv&csid=3&sd=mbr

Yeah, they should have definitely let JR **** him up

What a bunch of f*cking freaks! That couple needs some VERY serious help! That is hillarious, I love the fact that there is people like that in the world, what would the rest of us do???

[Edited to cross out offensive comments.]

The woman who hit the guy and her husband who tried to hit joe rogan were on the amazing race and that man totally degraded his wife every chance he got and then afterwards said he isnt really like that and it was the show's editing. I guess this just proves that guy is an arsehole anytime even if he isnt edited. Yay for boneheads and the women who love them.  >:D

I met Joe Rogan after he did stand up in LA a year and a half ago. He was super funny, and a real nice guy to talk to. He told a buddy and I about some girl fight he saw on Sunset Strip the night before, and was just generally very friendly. Pretty short, but powerfully built...apparently he won some state karate championship in the 80's, I think he said in Massachussets(sp?).... I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of his roundhouse kick  :p

camochick said:
The woman who hit the guy and her husband who tried to hit joe rogan were on the amazing race and that man totally degraded his wife every chance he got and then afterwards said he isnt really like that and it was the show's editing. I guess this just proves that guy is an arsehole anytime even if he isnt edited. Yay for boneheads and the women who love them.  >:D

Sounds like she deserved it, judging by her behaviour on the show. Ditto on the husband deserving Joe's wrath.

Back