• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joining The Forces

simple

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,
I failed the cfat last year for the millitary co op, it hurt that couldnt join and id have to wait for 90 days. I have always wanted to become the greatest soldier in the world but the only thing slowing me  down is th CFAT, I am determined, motivated and 100% sure that i can pass the BMQ. I would quit school anyday for my millitary career in the infantry, I will be applying for a full time job in april, if I dont do well on the CFAT again will  I be allowed to join cause its full time?
I will study hard and do my best for the test, im not too good at school stuff but im in great phisical shape, i can solve real problems and i never give up.
Please help me out in way. Thx  :cdn:

It doesn't matter how "determined, motivated and 100% sure that i can pass the BMQ" you are, you will not get a chance if you can't pass the CFAT.

There's lots of discussion on the forums about the CFAT and preparing for it. The search function and browsing the recruiting forums are you best option to find advice to help you get ready. Remember, if you fail the CFAT twice, you will have to jump through some serious hoops to prove you've upgraded you education to (maybe) get a third shot at it. Make sure you're ready to risk that before you sit down for your second try.

Back