• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2008 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS

MedTechStudent said:
Two day meet at greet, time to practice those social skills.  ;)

I'm looking forward to those two days, get to scope everyone out and meet each other.  Find out what everyone in going in for, and other carious stuff.  Should be a good time.

hahaha yea you only mentioned the social skills because of my post on the cyber bullying thread :p jerk hahaha jk.

I guess it's a good time for meet and greets... but honestly, you're gonna be with the same folks (minus a few or more here and there) for 13 weeks... nothing bonds you together like suffering hahaha

so for all of us leaving Saturday; are you all ready? Get all the parties out of your system? I just finished up all my paperwork and bought the list of supplies

Bought the majority of my stuff, the rest i'll buy there. As far as paperwork, I only just got all mine yesterday.. so i'll probably work on that tonight.

As far as partying.. I think I got all party'd out last week, now time to focus.

I had no idea we could buy any of the stuff on base. My recruiter told me what I needed after the job offer. When I went to swear in one of the recruiters said we could wait until we get to basic to buy the stuff. Oh well, at least I have everything for sure

The reality of it kicked in yesterday, in that it's finally happening. Pretty anxious about it actually, but I know we're all in the same boat.

I bought the majority of what's on the list a while ago, but I won't bring most of it since we were told we'll be short on space, so I'll re-buy some of the stuff there. Paperwork is done, just got a new copy of my birth certificate yesterday. I'm taking the plane Sunday morning.

I'm on 0176E, starting July 28th, flying the 26th from Vancouver to Trudeau airport, Montreal! i got a quick question too if someone has time? for our mailing address "course title, course, and platoon #" does my family just put "BMQ,  0176E" here? Or will i have to send this info back to them when I get it at Saint Jean? I know this isn't the right place but i figured people here would know and i couldn't find a better place.
Thanks a lot, and ill be seeing some of you in the EXTREME Quebec weather, it isn't anywhere near that hot, cold, or humid on this coast! :eek:

Well i just went to leave and found out my flight was changed to tomorrow

Back