• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

k-rock edmonton supports our troops

Cpl Thompson said:
I get the feeling most of ontario would be happier if we jsut didnt have a military... at least the GTA..... and hamilton.

One would tend to agree with that  :-\ 
A little support once in a while would be nice (through my own experience).
Although, it was nice during our rememberance day march through Toronto when people were hangin out windows, and pouring into the streets waving anything with a Canadian Flag as we drummed on by. Really the only time in my short military career I've felt... "appreciated".

Bruce Monkhouse said:

D'oh! Sorry just woke up and haven't had caffeine yet. I'll be listening bright and early next Friday.

TMM said:
D'oh! Sorry just woke up and haven't had caffeine yet. I'll be listening bright and early next Friday.
Have more caffeine: the 2nd is Monday :D

SOMEONE SEND ME CAFFEINE ;)

(I meant monday VENUS time, not earth time)  :p

vonGarvin said:
(I meant monday VENUS time, not earth time) 

OK, but for the humans here......

1. Hold up one hand...no, ONE.
2. Fold in the thumb. See those thing sticking up? Yep, the fingers. There's FOUR of them. (OK, if you're a Centurion tank loader, there may be less). In that many days, Camo & Pea will be on the Radio. Radio - it's like your Gameboy, only without the pictures.
3. Days? ~sigh~ OK, when BOB comes back...BOB - - Big Orange Ball.....when the dark goes away FOUR more times, they will be on the radio. Some snobbish people will insist on calling this Tuesday May 2nd, but they're just putting on airs.

Let me know if you want to be PM'd with a daily countdown   ;D

(Edited because some readers may have taken this instruction for sarcasm  ;) )

JM, be nice to me or I'll deliberately find some Joan Baez solo acoustic CDs just to torture you with ;)

Going from Winnipeg to Moose Jaw and then to Edmonton....would like to say (Proudly!) EDMONTON ROCKS

Franko said:
Be some funny if they posted you to the RCD.....     ;D

Regards

Ah nothing wrong with the RCD's.. good folks from there.

And good job K-Rock... I wish Q 104 would do the same for us over at LFAA.  ;D

Yeah, Alberta in general is pretty good for supporting the troops. I've been to New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, all of the West, and so far most supportive has been Alberta compared to most of the other country.

Thought the billboard was way out of line.  But congrats to you girls for going on the radio, hope it went well.

Back