• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Late ROTP

Tuna

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a question about ROTP, can one enter ROTP late, (i.e 2 or even 3 years into university)? And what is the minimum amount of time that one can spend in the reserves? is it easy to apply for ROTP after a short stint in the reserves? or is it hard to transfer out?

Tuna said:
I have a question about ROTP, can one enter ROTP late, (i.e 2 or even 3 years into university)?

Yes. As long as you're still at least one year away from getting your degree, you can apply.

trampbike said:
Yes. As long as you're still at least one year away from getting your degree, you can apply.

What he/she said, and if you end up getting your bachelors than you can simply apply as a DEO!

Good luck!

canada94 said:
What he/she said, and if you end up getting your bachelors than you can simply apply as a DEO!

Good luck!

and what about the reserves, if I sign up, how long am I in for?

with the reserves you can leave any time. Why don't you call up or go and visit a local recruiting centre? They can probably give you a better answer than any of here can.

Cui said:
with the reserves you can leave any time. Why don't you call up or go and visit a local recruiting centre? They can probably give you a better answer than any of here can.

I do not live in Canada, (although I am a born citizen) so I cannot visit, and I am in the process of finding a phone in the country in which I am living that will dial 1888/1800 numbers (the phones here cannot, as if to conspire against me) but I will call once I can get my gmail phone working

You should be able too make the call as long as you enter the country code first.

Tuna said:
I do not live in Canada, (although I am a born citizen) so I cannot visit, and I am in the process of finding a phone in the country in which I am living that will dial 1888/1800 numbers (the phones here cannot, as if to conspire against me) but I will call once I can get my gmail phone working

Email my friend

Back