• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Leopards on sale

beaverpass

Inactive
Reaction score
Found while trolling the net:

Two Leopard runners, less turret, with Driver Training Cab on sale at Montreal depot this week, closing date 29 Oct.  

Sorry, no turret. Minimum bid for each package, (tank chassis, runner & driver trng cab) $10,000.00 CDN.

http://crownassets.pwgsc.gc.ca/search/regcom-e.cfm

I want the tank but what the .... can I do with it and where can I put it not in my backyard  :crybaby:

Think Ill buy it....then polish it for 3 years until i can drive...

I wonder if you can put wheels on it and drive it legally.... would be awesome for paintballing or trailbreaking...

I wonder if you can put wheels on it and drive it legally.... would be awesome for paintballing or trailbreaking...

Or picking up chicks. ;D

Lance Wiebe said:
Ill be darned.

I'll be back, got to go talk to the wife........................

You could get a huge tax break by donating it to the Regim...............  ;)

Regards

whats the seach word?  Even tho the sale is over, i'd thought that they'd be selling more. thanks for the help

Yes, several Leopard chassis have been sold out of Montreal depot and from Wainwright this past summer (2005). 

One of the buyers is TEXOGA, a Texas-based company that is developing the Leopard chassis as a fire-fighting veh in the oil patch and in forestry operations. Enter TEXOGA in your browser to see how some ex-Canadian Leopards will find a new life.

You know what is frustrating?? I am currently a Leo D+M instructor and have been asking if it would be possible to get the driver cabs back to assist in instruction.  I have been told NO.  Wish I had known about the sale of these a while back, I would have picked one up!!

I suspect most of you dudes, like me, couldn't afford the maintenance costs and fuel for this bad boy even if you did get it into the garage.

I just looked and there is a batch of 14 for sale.. $140 000.00 each if I read the details righ... anyone want to go halfsies?

Sale Account: R5MO05136-R5136-001  
Description: Leopard chassis (incomplete - Turret remove)

Posted Date: 21-Oct-2005

Closing Date: 10-Nov-2005

Location of
Asset(s):  MONTREAL & OTTAWA,QC  

Damn, I wish I had won the $54million lottery.  I know what I would have bought :D

Back