• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

The choice of music was also in extremely bad taste. The name Queen in this case presents further implications considering the person for whom they were supposedly in mourning.

The face you just want to punch....

Justin Trudeau Yes GIF by Patriot Act

The choice of music was also in extremely bad taste. The name Queen in this case presents further implications considering the person for whom they were supposedly in mourning.
Yup, the Queen would have been real upset about the Prime Minister of Canada, who she called “extraordinary” to meet, playfully singing a song from a band — founded by Brian May, Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire — that played her Platinum Jubilee Party.

Yup, the Queen would have been real upset about the Prime Minister of Canada, who she called “extraordinary” to meet, playfully singing a song from a band — founded by Brian May, Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire — that played her Platinum Jubilee Party.
you bet your sweet ... she would. Her majesty knew when/where to let her hair down and when to be majestic. She also knew when which words and actions to pick and on what occasion. Our beloved leader is about as crude as they come. How does the line "in memory of Queenie I'd like to do my rendition of Bohemian Rapsody" grab you as an introduction? That was the thought that crossed my mind as soon as I heard about it and if I doubt if I was alone.

I know we’ve called every Conservative Leader for the last 7 years a right-wing extremist, but this time we mean it

As you know The Conservative Party of Canada has selected Pierre Poilievre as their new Party Leader. Unfortunately I have to warn you that Mr. Poilievre is a dangerous right-wing ideologue who is far too extreme to govern our country. And while I said that exact same thing about Erin O’Toole, Andrew Scheer and Stephen Harper, this time I’m super serious.

The political spectrum isn’t necessarily becoming radicalized or polarized, but both sides appear to be embracing illiberalism as they seek to destroy each other and use the power of the state to do so. The article is about American politics, but I see the same trends here.

You have got to ask yourself with Russia putting the squeeze on European energy, why the hell wouldn't North America be going full throttle on energy production and security? Any other COA is just playing into Putin's desired outcome. Is that on purpose?

You have got to ask yourself with Russia putting the squeeze on European energy, why the hell wouldn't North America be going full throttle on energy production and security? Any other COA is just playing into Putin's desired outcome. Is that on purpose?
Are you asking if "North American government are not going full in on energy production and security in order to purposefully play into Putin's desired outcome?" I.e. are you asking if North American government's are purposefully supporting Putin?

You have got to ask yourself with Russia putting the squeeze on European energy, why the hell wouldn't North America be going full throttle on energy production and security?

Oil sands and pipelines are bad for climate. Mmmkayyyy.

Meanwhile us poor old plebs trying to get actual work done have to fill out additional forms on indigenous procurement, GBA+, accessibility, write up and RFP/TSOR, jump through the hoops to get it on the new 'buy and sell', wait 30 days, evaluate the bids, go through a blood sacrifice, and hopefully get a compliant bidder with no CITT complaints along the way.

Ethics aside, the fact they can just award a contract to some random person (friends or not) for PR wonk (vice using existing government PR wonks) is mind boggling. Why not just contract a friend to do her job and save us the MP salary?

Back