• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Logistic Officer questions

What are the other options you had? If you are a Air Force LogO is it easy to be posted in Ottawa?
If you want to stay in Ottawa, stay in the Reserves. You will not spend your full career in Ottawa in the RegF.

If you want to stay in Ottawa, stay in the Reserves. You will not spend your full career in Ottawa in the RegF.
I completely understand that. I want to do ROTP and I want to have my first posting in Ottawa. What are the possibilities for this happening as a LogO or a communication and electrical engineering?

I completely understand that. I want to do ROTP and I want to have my first posting in Ottawa. What are the possibilities for this happening as a LogO or a communication and electrical engineering?
CELE could be any Air Force base in Canada. LogO could be any Army, Navy or Air Force base in Canada. Roads eventually lead to Ottawa (especially as an Officer) but a good majority level positions are outside of it for most if not all trades.

Back