• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Logistik airforce dress shirts

PViddy

Inactive
Reaction score
hey all,

just a bit confused.  when did they start sewing the cuffs up on the male airforce dress shirts (shirt, man's, SD, short sleeves - NSN 8405-20-001-4510) ??

I thought i might have received a female shirt but maybe they have changed?

if anyone has ordered a replacement order off logistek online recently, clariffication would be appreciated.

thanks

PV

I looked at all of my short sleeved shirts and all have the 1 inch cuff sewn back.  My oldest one from supply in Trenton (issued 3 years ago) dated 1989 is a lighter material but same design.  My newest shirt (logisitik from 2004) heavier material but design identical.  Looks like its been a while.

There's no dates on my shirts, I got 3 of them in 99 on BOTC and I bought 2 more a year later while I was on language training. None of them have the cuffs. They're all folded under. I just checked the NSN on my shirts against the ones on the Logistik Unicorp site and they're different numbers. No idea when they changed the style, I know what you're talking about though, the womens used to be the only ones with the cuffs while the mens were folded under. Mine are also thicker than the long sleeve shirts, I know the women's shirts are the same material (both long sleeve and short sleeve).

What side are the buttons on? They should be on the right side of the shirt (side with your name tag), women's shirts are backwards.

I know what you're talking about though

Yes! it wasn't a stupid question.

The buttons are on the right.  I guess it is a new design or somthin, I will wear whatever the Crown provides me with but i kinda preferred the older style.  I am gonna see if i can swing an exchange at my unit tonight, they should have some older one kickin around.

PV

Oh, and thanks for the info Inch, your the man, i sent an e mail to logistik regarding the issue (just want to get my facts straight if stuff has changed) but have yet to receive a response.

PV

Back