• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for Reid Egger, Kings Own Calgary Regiment

Pinkyt

Inactive
Reaction score
Last I heard he went down to Vernon and never came back...........

I knew Reid from the Uof M damn it is a small world!! that would have been 95.

Holy crow

is this the same pinky I think it is ... when did you take your BTT and cougar drives / gunners course

Last time I heard of Egger .. was 97 magical mystery tour in Dundurn ...I think

My BTT was in 90, Cougar Driver was in Summer of 91.I'm probably the same Pinky. Who are you?

Yep ...your him... this is Bill Parson

Greg Baird was on our BTT ... Cam Cartier.... Sgt Caron..Crse WO with his video tape of the Vietnam casualties and the burnt guy comment.....and the infamous the MCPL(KOCR) who claimed he could carry 4 x 524's by himself... 2 in each hand....night driving on the tank track launching the iltis's ....

How about our Cougar Drivers course in Calgary with the Strats... Sgt Burke was the Crse WO..can't remember any instructors...there was BCD's Daveron , Sterling, Murray, Wilding with us....    CscotR...Lacey.... The Back 40 in calgary ...catching goffers with para-cord around the holes...

we lived in those stupid mod tents behind the SNR NCO barracks. oh oh oh oh ..and when it rained and made that huge puddle in the feild by the tents. A few of us took our black rubber ladies and surfed across the "pond" it created.... then all of a sudden there was RSM Chamberlain... that was fun

anyway ... gotta get back to work ..

Take care

Bill

Oh man, it all comes back as a bad dream. :) I'm in the Reg Force Navy now as an Engineer. What have you been up to? What was the name of that smokin hot chick on our BTT? She was a brunette and lived in Vernon?
Cheers,
Pinky

NO NO NO ... she was a KOCR and the last time I heard of her she was an LT on tour in Bosnia .......

long legs ...even longer story

where are you at ..Vic or Halifax

Back