• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for workout advice

Yeah...they might be HIV positive promiscuous women from yeti mountain ;)

Andrastryker said:
... I appologize for trying to get your attention with that subject. But sex does sell.   :p
definately not trying to tease you. ...

The proof is in the pudding ...

Skinny said:
804 views, wow how pathetic is that :p hehehehe

I suspect several hundred of those views took place after the HIV story in Borden hit the news ...

Once upon a time, before political correctness, security lectures included warnings about people like "Mata Hari" ...
This thread is a good demonstration of how to "bait" ...

You Never Can Tell What Your Getting Into.
---Bait is a for sure.

Still waiting on the pics of "3 Sexy Females" - I'm willing to trade you for pictures of KevinB posing with his gear....

Hate being lured in like this.

Tip for the marching with backpack/rucksack use two litre bottle filled with water. I can't remember the exact conversion but when traing for the Mountain man competition, our team used water. I think it is 2 litres is 5 pounds. Once you figure out the conversion it is more exact than cans of tuna or rocks plus you can get drink the water if you get to thirsty or just don't want the weight...
You may not like the gym, but swimming is one of the better exercises out there for cardio/muscle endurance trg to give you the lean healthy look.  So if your gym has a pool...As mentioned earlier trg with weights does not mean automatically bulking up.

Back