• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking to get in contact with Cheryl Landry

IRONFIST15

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to get in contact with Cheryl, as both of us were in Blackdown many moons ago(95')  I saw her return from the sandbox on the news lastnight, If anyone knows or is incontact with her, feel free to let her know an old friend is looking for her, please PM for contact info. R.I.P Pte. Mark Graham. all the best to all active and fallen brothers and their families.

-A. Johnson(9411)

I have little more info, that's Cpl. Landry and I believe she's with 2 Field Ambulance out of Pet.

I am from Petawawa...2 Fd Amb. I do not know everyone in the unit as we all work at different spots...That name is not familiar to me.

What trade is she, etc, more info please.

To tell you the truth is all I know is, she grew up in Pet. as her father was in the military, she did a tour in the Ghan, and from the news clip I caught a glimpse of her Med cap brass, sorry for the lack of info, but I'm working on finding out more, I just want to see how she's doing and what's she's been upto and wish her the best.  If I can find the news link I'll post. Thanks for the help!

Well I believe she's with the 1st Fld Amb out of Edmonton, as Cpl. Andrew James Eykelenboom(R.I.P) was with them as well, so if anyone is with them, feel free to P.M. thanks!

Hi there
This is Cheryl Landry.  I'm home now, I'm in Edmonton with 1 Field Ambulance.  Drop me a line and we can catch up!!  Have a good one :)

Cheryl

Did you go through Cornwallis in early 1987? Your name sounds awfully farmillar to me. I was 8710 and I think you would have been a week or 3 ahead of me.

Back