• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lunatic protestor lady is back! [video]

The_Pipes

Inactive
Reaction score
I know there was a video of this person being interviewed by Hannity and Colmes posted previously and so I figured some of you would enjoy a new and just as crazy interview. http://www.yikers.com/video_lunatic_anti_gay_protestor_returns_to_fox_news.html

::) ::) ::)

Must admit I'm tempted but I refuse to up this cow's download counter.

That was really entertaining, but I feel guilty for enjoying it.  >:D

That leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I couldn't finish watching it 'cause I was getting too annoyed.

Maybe instead of using those scary "herman the german" cut outs for the range, we use pictures of this woman? :threat:
She's brutal.

:mad:  These people disgust me. There are more and better ways to make you point of protest. 

Prediction: Some of these people are going to get very hurt if they keep this up. There are some out there that will react violently to
                their form of protest.

I, quite foolishly, visited their website www.thesignofthetimes.net, and was absolutly disgusted. It's hard to believe there are people out there who think this way, and who cant be convinced otherwise.  :threat:

Back