• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Major Site Upgrade

Same with Firefox on my computer, but chrome on my iPad works fine

Army.ca & Milnet.ca now working for me w/Firefox as of 1021EST.

army.ca
Milnet.ca

Kaput for last 60 minutes plus.

Navy.ca working.  I will need a shower after this experience....

;)

Army.ca & milnet.ca still working via Firefox as of 0921EST

I'm kind of liking the colour scheme on navy.ca for reading purposes actually...........as long as my estrogen levels don't rise too high I might stay awhile.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
I'm kind of liking the colour scheme on navy.ca for reading purposes actually...........as long as my estrogen levels don't rise too high I might stay awhile.

That would only be a problem on the other blue site, which is also not working... thankfully.  >:D

I know there are known problems with TapaTalk; might that be rearing its head?

The three day old problem has reappeared: No Army.ca but, today, at 0600 Hrs EST I can use Navy.ca and Milnet.ca.  :gloomy:

I have a recurring issue, and a 'fix':  Army.ca will not load from my bookmark, but if I go to Google and type it in, it works fine (although my user name and password aren't remembered and I have to be typed in).
:dunno:

Journeyman said:
I have a recurring issue, and a 'fix':  Army.ca will not load from my bookmark, but if I go to Google and type it in, it works fine (although my user name and password aren't remembered and I have to be typed in).
:dunno:

Bingo! Worked for me, too ... it even remembered me. Thanks, JM:salute:

Good news, this morning I found and fixed what I believe is the source of much of our heartburn. Moving forward I'm confident we will see "less" issues than before. :)

Good news: The fix definitely cleared a site bottleneck.
Bad news: With the flood gates open, the server is seeing increased load.

Boards are loading super quick, almost faster than before all the changes.

Back