• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical Letter?

kylereserve1

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all, I went for my medical test and passed mostly everything as I am generally healthy. As many people get these, I was required to bring a form for my civilian doctor to fill out and sign about my hearing. I was told I have completely fine hearing (I heard everything under 20 decibels, with the minimum for the CF 30), but when going through the questions I was being asked, the only thing that came up was that I was asked if I had any ringing in my ears. I don't have any ringing issues but I told him I do when it's really quiet (because I thought it was normal), which he put on the form "hears daily ringing". If my doctor signs it and says it's fine and everything and I bring it back tomorrow and they send the everything out to Ottawa, is there still a chance that I can be told I'm not medically fit? I applied for Primary Reserve Infantry. I'm worried because I don't want to get a call 4-6 weeks later saying I'm not medically fit even though everything went through right. And I made it seem worse than it should have seemed which really angers me.

I wouldn't stress it too much man. As long as your doctor says it is not an issue and you are fit to join, I highly doubt they will declare you unfit. That is why they want you to go to your doctor, to get confirmation that you are good to go.

Firstly, please try to confine your questions to one thread. it's considered bad form here to have the same post across multiple sub-boards.

Secondly, only the Recruiting Centre can give you the answer you seek.

That being said, you're probably OK.

I extremely appologize, I know I didn't mean to put them on two seperate threads, I found the Medical enrollment thread and I couldn't figure out how to delete it from here and keep it there. Thank you anyways

Back